Thanks so much for stopping by. I really hope you like what you see. A little about myself:
- I have lived in Texas most of my life, but I started in England and have roots in Pittsburgh.
- I have an amazing, talented wife. I also have a really goofy husky called Niko.
- As much as design is a passion for me, I also enjoy many other forms of art, including: drawing, photography, painting, sculpture, woodworking, and creating music.
- I believe a positive attitude and strong work ethic is just as important as talent.
- I frequently think edit>undo in daily, non-digital life scenarios.
- I have a strong, loving family, to whom I owe a great deal.
- Soccer is a huge part of my life, along with football, fishing, and dinosaurs.
- Design is obviously my life, but I’m not one of those crazy designers that gets mad when clients request a different typeface.
Again, I hope that you like my work. I would love to chat about working together!